- Name: Waiyee Chan
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Birthday: 7/24/1984
- Gender: Female
- Member Since: 9/16/2003
I am a...
a petite little soul who has green fingers but dislikes worms. currently obssessed with orchids and fertilizing her plants and her neighbour's desert-rose every alternate days. very flowery-minded; loves floral prints and designs. tinkers with photography but always confuses herself with photography terminologies. belts out her vocals the loudest when she's in the bathroom, only to have her sister yelling at her to shaddup. she tries to be hostile but is never possible. types smses without T9 dictionary because she thinks it's faster that way. a perfectionist who nitpicks at fine details when she feels like it and people thinks she's a stalker because she's too observant. a perfect little arm rest for tall people.
- Favorite Cuisine: Malay, Chinese, Western and Japanese
- Favorite Dishes: Sour and spicy pickled vegetables (kaichoy), fat, juicy oysters in omelette (houchien).
- Favorite Desserts: Chocolate mint ice-cream. Indian candy from KL Sentral which costs RM4 per 100g.
- Favorite Drinks: Coffee (in any style), limau ais, NesLo (Nescafe and Milo, in case you were wondering).
- Favorite Junk Foods: Tomato-flavoured Twisties, imported Pringles, Oreos, Cintan/Maggi Instant Curry Mee tambah CHEESE (DoodleMistress's recipe), home-fried then oven-baked chips topped with tiny quartered sausages and mozzarella cheese.
- Best meal ever: A scrumptious bowl of assam laksa. Beef noodle near Pasar Seni, KL. Seafood Platter for Two at Fish&Co, One Utama.
- My Original Recipes: My version of mashed potatoes. ;)
- Favorite Restaurants: O&S Restaurant
- Foods I hate: Cucumbers
Don't worry - your calendar is here… to see it in action just click "Save" above and refresh the page.